Saturday 27 June 2009

Oops Ellie and Seymore's Sick Day

Remember this post? I gave a tiny sneak peek a while back of a couple cards I was working on. Well, now they have been published! They are in the Collectors Issue - Vol. 15 No.01 of Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft.

This time I was asked to make an 'I forgot' card and a sick teen without actually using the words 'Get Well Soon'... these stamps were perfect and I when I was reading the email I immediately knew which stamps I wanted to use. I used Oops Ellie and Seymore's Sick Day.


11 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are just brilliant Amy,love your papers and designs!!! Just love checking your blog and those sentiments are fab,I am going to have to order them....lol....
Have a great weekend.
xx

Debbie Pamment said...

I saw them in the magazine and thought they were stunning then - and I still think they're stunning!! Fabulous work and such fun sentiments!
xXx

Tracy.H said...

OMG! These are amazing. :0)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

They are absolutely gorgeous Amy!! Can't blame them for asking you to design!! Your colouring is soooo fantastic!

Have a sunny weekend.

Renata

Tracey said...

These are both fantastic cards!!

Karen said...

What a fantastic cards! :D Like your papers, love the stamps and adore the text!
Hugs,
Karen.

Tab said...

Oh hun congrats on the magazine work, your cards are truly to die for. Love the colours and images and your colouring is delish!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

What an achievement!

Ila said...

Congratulations Amy!!..these cards are all Totally Gorgeous!!...it's no wonder they were published!!...Hugs, Ila

Nicoline said...

great cards !

Hugs,
Nicoline

Karen said...

They are so great, Amy!! Verry beautiful!! :D
Hugs,
Karen.