Saturday 25 October 2008

Bewareth Ye of Dragons..

I LOVE this saying! It makes me laugh every single time and the cute little chubby Albert to go with it! I have been pretty hung up on using this pattern paper with the fairytale stamps for a while now but it just goes so well! It is exactly the colour scheme I love with these stamps so I hope you like it because I will be making more until the paper runs out!

So with that, I will leave you with the tip of the day... Bewareth ye of dragons... for thou art crunchy! You never know, you might need that bit of advice one day!
but, thankfully, I doubt it!

7 comments:

Sanna said...

Great card! Albert is so cute. I'm waiting my own Albert to come home from Canada. :-)

cats whiskers said...

Love it, and that paper DOES go so well, thanks for the advice I will keep that sayin in mind, you never know I might meet a dragon whilst shopping at the local ASDA
Hugs Jacqui x

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Amy! I love your coloring! Have a great weekend!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Amy, Albert looks so cute and i love the papers you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Deb Wood said...

Oh my this is wicked cute!! Love the little dragon and the sentiments!!

Chrissie said...

Very cute Amy... not really a dragon person but he is definitely adorable!

Joy said...

AAAACK! This is soooooo cute!!! Great layout and AMAZING coloring!