Tuesday 18 November 2008

Christmas Decoration

I made this Christmas decoration last week. It's pretty much straight out of the Kaisercraft Workshop booklet with a few changes like the order of the paper and the decorations. I really have not a single idea what I am going to do with it but that doesn't really matter I suppose... it was fun to make! I am so hooked on the Pear Tree papers this year and I still have so much left over I will probably have to make a few more things before Christmas to use it up!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous ornament!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous Christmas Decoration Amy, love all the pretty papers you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Fountain of Memories said...

Wonderful ornament I love the paper.

Chrissie said...

Cute Amy! It would make a great Christmas present!

Anonymous said...

Magnifique...j'adore...Kafran
scrapkafran@live.ca

Anonymous said...

Magnifique...j'adore...Kafran
scrapkafran@live.ca