Thursday 22 October 2009

Together Forever

Look at this... I have barely started on Christmas yet I am starting on Valentines... hmmm... great to see I have my priorities in order hey! This is Lily & Billy Sweethearts and it is an adorable set from Pink Cat Studio. I used some paper I have had sitting around for a little while now and some Prima flowers. Lily and Billy have been coloured using ink and my ever fabulous Twinkling H2O's!

Just a reminder (I've been getting quite a few emails lately!) if you haven't seen my watercolouring tutorial yet, click here and you can check it out!

If you like this Lily & Billy Sweetheart set I have now listed it in my pre-loved section of Stampin' Stuff.

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Amy!

Victoria said...

so very very lovely

Victoria
x

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Amy! I love Lily & Billy!

Unknown said...

I hadn't seen that stamp yet, adorable Amy!! And I say, jump right ahead to Valentine's if you want! :)

Michelle said...

This is oh so cute Amy. I love it.
Hugs Michelle

Accessible Renovations Wayne said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for sharing.