Thursday 5 November 2009

Waddle I Do Without You

I made this card WAAAY back in June for Crissy. It turns out it took about two or three months to actually get to Canada and in that time I completely forgot about it. So! Here it is!

I used Dunno Ducky and even though he is only two colours I thoroughly enjoyed colouring him. I was so happy with the result. I am still not too sure what I was thinking with the colour combo but it's nice to have a change once in a while right? So anyway Crissy... I hope you liked it!

I

5 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hi Amy! I LOVED it of course! Thank you SO much! It is just gorgeous and even better than in the photos! The blend you get with watercolors is simply amazing! It sure took awhile to cross the ocean to me, but I was so happy to receive it! I treasure it! Thanks again!
Hugs!

The Wired Angel said...

Your coloring is amazing... ! What is the name of this darling stamp? It's too cute!

Debbie Pamment said...

Waaayyyyy too cute! Certainly puts a smile on your face!
xXx

Michelle said...

Oh Amy, this is adorable. Your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs Michelle

Mich said...

Oooooh, I love this card so much, you did a fantastic job colouring it !!!