Tuesday 22 February 2011

Heard you were a little dragon

I made this card for a friend of mine that was really sick just after new years. There seemed to be a lot of sickness around then. I spent two of the three weeks I had off from work sick!

This is Seymore's Sick Day and Tail Not Waggin' and I made it as bright as I could while still managing to fit in as much of my beloved olive green as possible! At some stage I will try and move away from olive green but it is my favourite colour so that is tough!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

So adorable Amy, this would cheer anyone up!! I love Olive Green too --I think I use it on every card!

Rufus said...

love this one! Would def. make me feel better.
R/

Melissa said...

Oh Amy...love seymour and gosh you have coloured him beautifully.Totally love the sentiment Tail Not Waggin.Hope to meet you on Saturday!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card Amy.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Amy. lOve this Dragon, he's been beautifully coloured and such a sweet sentiment!
Clairex

Kristine Reynolds said...

Beautiful card and one of my favorite HH images!