Saturday 8 September 2007

BBQ APRON

I made this BBQ apron last night and I just love it!!! I was having trouble working out how to do it but Karen was nice enough to clear it up for me. The more I tried to make it unique the more it turned out like hers though. I am going to give some girly aprons a try this weekend and see how I go.

Stamps: Crab and Company and Flannel Plaid
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa and Watercolour paper
Ink: Mellow Moss, Regal Rose and More Mustard
Accessories: Close to Cocoa Grosgrain, Always Artichoke Brads, Tag Punch, Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Marker (for faux stitching)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

Hi Amy :) This lil apron is just the cutest thing! Love it :)
~Tracy

Karen said...

Hi Ames!!

Love your Apron!! Its adorable!!
Hey with regards to the girly aprons you want to try - how about I challenge you to it and see what we both come up with - I reckon that might be fun!!

Karen:)