Monday 22 October 2007

OMG!

I did this layout a couple weeks ago but wasn't able to get a good photo of it. Its still not great but I am sick of trying so I just settled!

I had fun doing this one but it took about two weeks. I just stared at it most of the time without any ideas and then one day I just figured I had better do something!

Caleb didn't look overly impressed in these photos which inspired the 'OMG they're making me touch it' title. He just has a little stunned look on his face and in the picture with the frog on his foot he has a tiny tear. Its cute!


6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is fantastic, the pictures are adorable, and your journaling is great, perfect saying. Love your frogs and lily pads. This is a great layout.

~* Tracy *~ said...

That is so cute :) I love how you've done this with Unfrogettable (one of my faves!) Gorgeous little fellow

Rachael said...

Oh it does look sooooo much better in real life doesn't it? You should bring it over here and I'll scan and stitch it for you!!! I might just have to borrow the lily pad roller too - and use my stamps to do a page because this turned out so brilliant. Love the fact that you are back scrapping and enjoying it !!!
xoxo

Corie said...

This is the best page -- I just love it

Kim said...

Love this Amy! I love how you've used the stamp set too!!

Sonya said...

Oh, How cute is that!