Monday 14 July 2008

Friend

ROAR! How cute is the punch art lion!! I saw the idea by someone on SCS but I can't find them again now... the lion just popped up when I was looking at other cards so I can't remember which category it was under. Man it was fun and I am so happy with the outcome!

Here are the punches I used:

Mane: Scallop Punch
Head: 1" Circle Punch
Face: 3/4" Circles & Large Crop-o-dile Punch
Body: 1 3/8" Circle Punch
Legs: Small Oval Punch
Tail: 1 3/4" Circle Punch & Boho Punch

Stamps: Canvas & One of a Kind
Ink: More Mustard & VersaMark
Cardstock: More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Sml Oval Punch, 1" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, Boho Punch, 3/4" Circle, Large circle from my Crop-o-Dile & Stampin' Write Markers

5 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

oh he's very cute, the card is great!

Karen said...

LOl - that little guy made me smile Ames! Great Job

Can you share how you made him with us all?

Karen
xo

Elena said...

Very cute! What a great idea on using punches! Thank you for sharing!

Kim said...

OMG Amy! That is the cutest thing!!! LOVE HIM TO DEATH!!!!

Kim said...

Hey Amy! I left you something on my blog!!!