Tuesday 1 September 2009

High Hopes Rubber Stamp Are HERE!

WOOHOO! Can you guess I am excited?! High Hopes Rubber Stamps are now in stock at Stampin' Stuff! Click here to see the range. Numbers are limited so don't miss out!!

Now to my card! I made this one tonight. It has been a few weeks now since I have used a HH stamp and I realised as I was chuckling at Turkey Getaway that I really have missed this little guys! I finally received my design team stamps just yesterday. Someone, somewhere in the world has my first little yellow packet of rubber! *sniff sniff* It's ok though because I have these ones now! YAY!

This card was inspired by Nikki's Nutshells sketch from a while ago. I tried to find it on Nikki's blog but she is such a good blogger I ran out of time looking! Sorry Nikki!

So here's one for you... next time someone says to you, you run around like a chook with it's head cut off... you can just say "its poultry in motion!".

7 comments:

Toni said...

OH WOW this ones adorable hes just brilliant

sirpaliina said...

Hi Amy, great card and colours and all.

Crissy Armstrong said...

Oh Amy, I love what you do with one of my designs in your hot little hands! LOL SO amazingly colored, GF! I LOVE it!!!!!!

Lacey said...

Very cute! I love the layout...will have to keep this one in mind! Glad you finally got your DT stamps! And congrats on adding them to your store!! Mine should be on their way soon.
~Lacey

Denise said...

Very cute card! Looks like a Spring chicken to me. LOL
Aloha~

dpkennedy said...

Love this image! Fantastic card!

Nicola said...

This image is so funny. Lovely card.

Hugs
Nic