Monday 31 August 2009

Peas on Earth

Check out these cute peas! I have had my eye on this stamp from Stamp-It since I first started stamping a couple of years ago. I LOVED it. It is surprising I have only just got it now! I started this card a couple of weeks ago but then everything else got in the way. I had a few slack days and then I spent a few days working on an upcoming Stampers Challenge for Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine and then the other days just seem to have disappeared!

I stamped the image twice and cut out the earth and the peas and popped them up on foam tape. They look so adorable in real life! I just wish a camera would catch it!

Anyway, the fun is over for me... time to share... these little peas are now on sale in the pre-loved section of Stampin' Stuff if you like them!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

.......lol.....how cute is this,I love it!!!
xx

Mich said...

I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVV this stamp, it's so funny. You made a beautiful card with it.

CFLanger said...

OMGoodness! This is SOOOO cute! Your coloring is beautiful!

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a fabby card love the cute image and your perfect colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

dpkennedy said...

Oh too stinkin' cute! Your coloring is amazing!!