Monday 17 March 2008

Voila

This card is using Voila... one of the brand new sets that is coming up in the new 2008-09 Idea Book & Catalgoue plus these are some of the brand new In Colours that we are getting this year! I am so excited! I should have my catalgoue order here this week so let me know if you would like to pre-order your copy for the discounted price of $9.95! I cased this card from last years Summer US catty... if you click on it you can see a bit more detail.

Stamps: Voila & Canvas (for the chef's pants!)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Certainly Celery and Staz-on
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, River Rock and Watercolour Paper
Accessories: Word Window Punch (to make the ticket corners), Colour Spritzer Tool (for a subtle splattered background), Linen Thread and Foam dots.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I love little cheffie person!
Reminds me of the one out of Rattoille. (or however you spell that movie LOL)
xoxo

Chrissie said...

That is such a cute card Amy! I do love the chef!

Kim said...

This is one of the first sets I'm going to get from the new catty!! Love you card Amy!

Lexie said...

Great card Amy, the chef looks great!