Thursday 24 April 2008

Love You

I made this card today using Priceless. I won this set at Convention in the Prize Patrol so I thought I had better make something with it seeing as it is a few weeks old now! I have used it a few times on small things but not an entire card like this one.

While I was at it I whipped up a tutorial on Emboss Resist so feel free to pop on over to my website and have a look. View the tutorial.

Stamps: Priceless
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie & VersaMark
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie & Very Vanilla
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Powder Pal, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder & Large Oval Punch

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Amy! I love it!

Nardi said...

This looks fab, Amy! I'm expecting my set to arrive soon so ca'nt wait to try something like this. TFS!

Alhambra Club said...

this is such a great card,love the emboss resist.