Thursday 24 April 2008

Steve & Kelly

This is my sister, Kelly and her husband Steve. They were married last May and it has taken me all this time to actually do the layout and put it in the frame that I got them the day after the wedding! I made this the night before she came over for lunch so I left it to the last minute before she came over too.... its not as if I wasn't going to see her again for a while though. The pattern paper is so PRETTY! You can't see it in the photo but its all embossed and its from a wedding collection so it was perfect... I have had it for almost a year too so it was almost an antique before I used it too!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is so pretty, am sure she loved it.

Alhambra Club said...

this is so pretty, am sure she loved it.

Alhambra Club said...
This comment has been removed by the author.