Tuesday 4 August 2009

Pawsitively Fabulous!

Isn't this poodle just FABULOUS?! This set is from Pink Cat Studio and I whipped her up today!
I watercoloured her using inks and Twinkling H2O's and I am so happy with how vibrant the colours turned out! It looks better in real life... but that's the way it always is.

Now for a bit of Stampin' Stuff news! I got a whole heap of new stuff in yesterday and it is all listed! I got a bunch of Stamp-It stamps including sets, wood mounted and cling mounted stamps, Tim Holtz tools, Ranger Distress Inks, Perfect Pearls, Flower Soft (I used a bit on my poodle card!) some more Prima flowers and heaps of other bits and bobs like wire, ribbon, eyelets and tools!

Now, I'm off to try out a few of these Tim Holtz things! I have always wanted to try tags like he does. *fingers to temples* channel Tim Holtz... channel Tim Holtz... nah... I don't think its working.. I will have to go watch his demos again... and again... oh and again. I will post some piccies if they are worth the effort!

9 comments:

Jo Austin said...

I absolutely love it.. fancy doing an image swap? lol..

Love Jo xx

Gribouille said...

Very lovely this dog !!

Tracey said...

Fabulous is right! Love this!!

dpkennedy said...

Ooh, just divine!

Tab said...

Wow your card is gorgeous, such fabulous detail and I love the image! Your colouring is divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

Definitely post ALL your efforts. You are so fabulous!
Donna M.

cats whiskers said...

An adorable card, love the cute image and your colouring is perfect
Have a good weekend Hugs Jacqui x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Awesome colours, awesome image!

Sunny regards, Renata

Unknown said...

Fantastic!!
I love the colors...

--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved