Friday 30 January 2009

Hoot

This is my one and only Rachelle Anne Miller stamp. It took almost two months to arrive from a pre-order... I had actually forgotten I had ordered it! It was worth the wait. Aren't these little owls just the sweetest?! It isn't a very big stamp but it still took me two hours to watercolour. I made this card for my sister for her birthday and chose these little guys because they are a stamp she wouldn't have seen yet. I subscribed her to my blog (hey Kel! hehe) so she sees pretty much everything I make whether she likes it or not so I wanted this to be a surprise.

Here is a close up pic... it is a pretty good photo but in real life I think they were still quite a bit more vibrant in colour than this. All thanks to the Twinkling H2O's.

13 comments:

Elena said...

Your coloring is amazing!!! I love all the detailed work! Very beautiful card, Amy!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

These owls are soooo cute! Love your card Amy, and the two before this also. I'm a bit jealous of your way of colouring, beautifull!

Warm regards,

Renata

Katie Cotton said...

I WANT THIS STAMP! I need to just buy it already. hehe. Great job!

dpkennedy said...

I just adore these little guys...and your coloring is perfect! Great card!

Tracey said...

That stamp is absolutely adorable and this card rocks!!

Unknown said...

yes this perfect little creation was a lovely suprise Amy thank you.
inside it read..." I hope your birthday is a hoot"

I look forward to recieving your blog email.

Anonymous said...

i like the little owls, they are so cute.

Debbie Pamment said...

I have these little guys - I just LOVE them. You've done a fabulous job colouring them and the layout is wonderful! Gorgeous work as usual!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a hoot Amy!! OL!! So cute, great job:-)

cats whiskers said...

Oh Amy this is amazing just love how you have coloured those cute owls, and the layout and colours of the Dp ae just perfect, a little masterpiece
Hugs Jacqui x

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest Amy!! your coloring is Gorgeous!!...I have this image too...but haven't had a chance to use it yet!...Hugs, Ila

Sue said...

Goreous card luv the owls wish my twinks looked that good, brill painting, sue.xx

Lisa Foster said...

Aww...Too Sweet! Love it! Adorable images too!