I had plans for the long weekend and I wanted to make five cards... it didn't happen! I made two cards but then I decided that it would probably be better to finish some of the projects I already had on the go. This is a Kaisercraft calendar that I started over the Christmas break. I stopped after I covered it because I wasn't too sure what to do next. It took me a day to cut all of the letters out using my Hippy Chick alpha through my Cuttlebug and ages to glue them all on (I glued pattern paper to a thin piece of chipboard first so that are a little raised).
I finished it yesterday by putting the huge amount of flowers on and I put some nice rubons on acetate and cut them out to stick out of the flowers too. I don't usually use so many flowers in one go but it sort of worked on this one. I am taking the calendar to work so I didn't want to personalise it too much. Oh, yeah, there was some sort of explosion of pearls too! I almost used two packets!
So here it is! Finally, the finished project... at least it is still in January!!