Sunday 4 January 2009

Leo the Lion

The High Hopes Challenges have started again! Crissy is hosting the first one for 2009 and she would like us to use paper tearing on a project. Pop on over to the High Hopes Challenge Blog for more information and if you do decide to join in, make sure you leave a comment with a link to your card on the HH blog to go in the draw for some rubbery goodness from Tina!

This is what I came up with this week, Leo the Lion. I watercoloured him using SU Classic ink and a Blender Pen and then wen't over him with some Twinkling H2O's to really make him look more interesting.

17 comments:

Nicoline said...

Hi Amy,
What a cute card! Great coloring on your part by the way, I’ll have to practice a little more to get it that beautiful ;)
Nicoline

Cheryl said...

This is just so cute!I just love the way you colour your images!!

Heather "Hev" said...

Fabulous :)
LOVE the lion - adorable!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! You truly are amazing! Love him. :0)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous colouring Amy and I love the extra stamps you've used on your card, Hugs, Nikki x

Rach said...

oh wow this is stunning, your colouring is out of this world...hugs rachxx

Kelly Schelske said...

So wonderful Amy!! Your coloring is nothing short of spectactular!!

Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Amy! Your coloring is always gorgeous!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Amy! Love the lion!

Stephanie Hargis said...

I just love Leo! In fact, I think he may just be my favorite. Anyway, your coloring is amazing as always! :D I can't wait to play!

Nicole Verkooijen said...

I love you leo to, you did a great job on the coloring, my compliments you are talented !!!!

Greetings Nicole

Janette said...

Amy- this card is so adorable! love that lion and your watercoloring looks great!!

Chrissie said...

He is soooo cute Amy!
I have left you a surprise for you on my blog!

Tammi said...

Fun images and card, cute! I need to watercolor more! :)

Shannah said...

Oh this is amazing!!! Your colouring is awesome! Think I definatly need more practice....

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card! Leo was my first HH stamp purchase, and still my favourite! TFS!

dpkennedy said...

While I don't think there's a High Hopes stamp that I don't like, this lion is one of my absolute favorites! Your coloring is awesome and I love the sun peeking down on him...so cute!!! Just a fantastic design!