Saturday 23 August 2008

Aww... Nuts!

Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft - Vol. 14 No. 06 on sale 26 December 2008.

I am SO sure I posted this one but as I was scrolling through my blog I couldn't find it! This is one of my favourite High Hopes cards yet! I am so happy with how it turned out and I even remembered to use my punches for it.... yeah shock, shock!!

Isn't Juliette so cute! She really knows how to keep her cool even when facing the peril of crash landing in bushes! Palm trees and bushes cant keep that girl down!

2 comments:

*Susan* said...

Amy, this card and these stamps are just adorable! Your coloring is amazing and your layouts are just fantastic!

I'm visiting your blog via SCS for the first time...hello from Pennsylvania, USA. I'm quite the novice stamper and love the look of watercolor, so I'll be referring to your creations as I hone my skills. I'm excited to see that you do scrapbook layouts, too, as I'm just beginning that craft as well. Our daughter is 24 so I guess it's time to organize all the photos we have in boxes!!!

I may not always have time to comment, but I'll be here checking things out. Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us! :-)

Susan F. (PSU_Mom on SCS)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh my...your card is amazing!