Tuesday 26 August 2008

Wisssshing You A Sssspecial Day!

OK! I realise my blog seems to be looking really bare at the moment with all of the 'removed for publication' pics slapped everywhere! I will try really hard to get some more actual cards on here this week! Here is a little card I made last night using cute little Stanley Snake. Personally I am terrified of snakes and can't bear to go anywhere near them but with a smile like that, he would make any snake look adorable and cuddly..... well..... maybe not! Matt's sister, Jo, might have a different outlook on that comment but if it makes you feel any better Joanne, I didn't want Stanley DEAD the second I saw him! I see progress there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't kill Stanley! EEK! LOL This is so well made. I love it!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That's so cute...what did you use for the background?

Chrissie said...

Very cute card... I do love Stanley!