Sunday 3 August 2008

A little brew to help you!

Oh dear... I am really going to miss this set when I have to give it back to Rachael!! This is my favourite of the weekend!! I am just totally happy with this card... there is not one thing I don't like! I am a bit over cutting out the fern leaves though!

I didn't have much room on the outside of the card to stamp the words so I put them inside instead.....



I really like the pattern paper on this one too... its Scenic Route... I only had that tiny bit left over so I might have to look into getting some more now I am out! It is a bit more of a challenge matching SU colours to non-SU paper... I have gotten really lazy in the last year or so knowing everything matches perfectly!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Amy!!! Your coloring is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Don't sell yourself short, these High Hopes cards you've created the last few days are just amazingly adorable!!!! For the sky on the whale card, I used a small sponge dauber & sponged So Saffron & Cameo Coral. I just kept adding a little of each color until I was happy with it. Originally, I was going to try brayering it, ala Michelle Zindorf, but was too lazy to mask the whale & all those drops of water, lol!! Thank you so much for the compliments!! They mean a lot coming from you!!

Ila said...

Another Gorgeous card.....Your coloring is Absolutley Amazing and I love the layout on this one too.

Chrissie said...

Fabulous Amy... I would love to be able to sit with you and have you teach me to watercolour like you do! You are trully amazing!

I have left you a surprise on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful High Hopes Cards! All of them! You are really really good Amy! And all the High Hopes Divas are really touched that you would mention us as inspiration when you are so good yourself. Your coloring is perfection. Thanks for mentioning me and the other Divas and for saying such kind things about High Hopes! Yes, Tina (owner and operator) is generous. I know, I've been on the receiving end of her generosity many many times. She's the BEST to work with!