Sunday 13 January 2008

Hoppy Birthday

I thought it was time to bring the little fwoggies back out of the box and make a card with at least one of the little guys today! I might attempt another one this afternoon after a nap. It has just started to rain again and the noise is so nice its putting me to sleep. *snnnnnooorrrrrrre* I've had a busy day today... I have made two cards, decorated some boxes and I have and watched 'She's the Man' and 'Crocodile Dundee'.... that's a big day for me! I deserve a nap after all of that action! Nah, really the truth is, in an attempt to wear our dog out more in the mornings I have been jogging our walk rather than just plodding along half a sleep.... but MY LEGS!! I have muscles I didn't realise I had and my legs...... OOOOHHHHHH! Today was the third day... I hope I can move enough tomorrow to make it a fourth! Still... I found out I can run further now that I have ever been able to in my life... that's gotta count for something, right?

Stamps: Unfrogettable & (you guessed it...) Canvas Print Background
Ink: Garden Green, Jet Black Stazon and VersaMark
Cardstock: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa and Watercolour Paper
Accessories: Linen Twine

No comments: