It took me a few days but I finally finished building my new website!
I moved up from FrontPage and tried my hand with Dreamweaver this time. When I did my first website I started out with Dreamweaver and having no web design knowledge at all I almost went insane so I tried FrontPage instead.... it was much easier... pretty much like MS Word. Now I have a good idea of whats going on with all the funny words and acronyms I managed to come out of the Dreamweaver experience reasonably sane. Well, sane as I can be considering what I went in like!! Feel free to have a look at the site if you like at www.stampinstuff.com.au . Beware though that it's not as bright and in your face as the last one. I was going for simple (or bland!) this time... trying for a bit of class or professionalism maybe. It's just basic and as time goes on I will make it more pretty with pictures and stuff so its a work in progress.