Tuesday 1 January 2008

I've been tagged....... now what?

Thanks Chrissie for tagging me. Having never been tagged before, this might take me a while... then I need to tag more people!

The rules of the game:

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  1. I am addicted to stamp sets.... I have 60 sets now but rarely use any of them these days... yet I still keep buying them!
  2. I used to be an apprentice lint brush... haha nah... that was ALF's first job... Matt gave me the complete four seasons of ALF for Christmas... you know the cute little alien that lived with the Tanner family in the 80's.... its still as great now as it used to be!
  3. I have barely moved in the last two and a half weeks of annual leave from work... I have watched 2 seasons of That 70's Show, 1 Season of Desperate Housewives, 2 Seasons of Scrubs, 2 seasons of ALF and half a season of How I met your Mother... that was after I exhausted the video shop of decent movies!
  4. I don't like to leave home.... if I had my way I would stay home forever!
  5. Our dog, Rouge, is a Dalmatian x Rottweiler (yeah thats weird but she is cute... really just a 30kg Dalmatian with a bit of tan on her face) I love everything about her! Though, I hate walking her in the morning. Everything else is fine but I hate walking! I have to do it and its great to see how much she loves it but I would rather sleep in til 8!
  6. I'm crazy for cake! The way to my heart is CAKE! Cheesecake, Mud cake... anything chocolate flavoured is a winner really.... I just LOOOOVE sweets.... which is why I am on a diet now... 4kg and counting!
  7. I moved to Cairns from Barmera in SA (21 years) four years ago this August 4th (every year I count down to another whole year in paradise) I still think I came here 21 years too late and haven't regretted the move for a single second and never will!

Right.... now to tag seven more people....... ARRGHH!

  1. Rach
  2. Teina
  3. Ness
  4. Karen (Lexi)
  5. Ruth
  6. Susie
  7. Kimberley

Sorry, the hyperlinks wouldn't work on those names for some reason. I will try and get them working another day when I'm not so tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you tagged me lol
I hate being tags but as you have never been taged before I will forgive you lol
You have been a busy beaver love all you new stuff your a stampimg scrapping machaine
Happy New Year

Corie said...

Happy New Year!! Big hugs and smiles!